This is my second post for Ubuntu madness, this is an idea that long formed in my mind, that is too reformat the netbook into Ubuntu once I get it. The netbook is a freebie where I signup for TM's Streamyx Unipack. While in UTAR, I saw many people carrying this netbook, which everyone's netbook is almost same, make you thought it as a clone, except the username and password. Since I want some difference, and also to impress people, and also to introduce Ubuntu to others, I want to reformat it. So, I did. The netbook comes with Microsoft Windows 7 Starter Edition, and with a sticker. What I did is, reformat the laptop, and stick a new Ubuntu sticker on it. Bye bye Windows 7 Starter Edition.



PS: Time frame between reformating my laptop and sticking new sticker is about 3 months.
PS2: Lazy to hack pictures layout, done my best to let them stick together. =p