Happily find someone to chat, when I finally can stop doing other things and concentrate in chatting, But somehow it will eventually turns into a long loop of waiting. At the end, will even get ignored.
Maybe my attitude of mine leads to these situations. Talking lots of nonsense, using lots of bad words, or even talking things that is uninteresting. Even maybe I choose a wrong time to chat, where you have lots of works to do, and chatting with me will occupy your precious time, even 5 minutes.
Thats fine, while I don't want to waste your precious time no more, I'll just stop that initiative. While myself doesn't sound appealing to you, I know there's always other people that will entertain you,
Why should I keep getting the same results that frustrates me over and over? Every time I compare myself to others, and it just makes me more disappointed. If I'm not that valuable for you, thats fine. I rather keep my value for myself.
I can't speak well, I can't tell stories, I can't entertain you, I can't help you, I can't calm you, I can't cook well, I can't sing well, I can't develop a mutual interest with you, I can't be kind hearted as others, I can't be decisive as others, I just screwed all up.
Maybe I'll just stick back to my own principle, which makes me have better feeling. Right now, I'll just turn away from you where I can, I can just continue my own life without your presence.
Since I'm that non-valuable and unnoticeable by you, I guess it doesn't make a difference. But that will be better for me, at least I will have lesser feeling of being ignored.
Life goes on, without you. Maybe you will find the importance of me, maybe I will find the importance of you, and that's the time where we will find each other again.
