skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
家铭表哥
喜欢平凡,但又不甘于平凡。
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Sorry
I promise you to stalk you no more, I promise not to make you feel uneasy or uncomfortable. Sorry for all the actions that I've done, that intimidates you. Really, this will be the last time. I'm so sorry.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
I support PlayOgg!
Ogg Vorbis is an open source media format.
Ubuntu Bug #1
Help to fix this bug #1, we can do it if we put effort together
Ubuntu Countdown
My Links
PJ
Secret Garden ( coming soon)
Tech World
YiiHan
权途无量
Blog Archive
►
2009
(36)
►
July
(9)
►
August
(16)
►
September
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
December
(4)
►
2010
(27)
►
January
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
December
(4)
▼
2011
(16)
►
January
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
May
(2)
Sorry
Short peek at my holidays
►
December
(2)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
Labels
C
(1)
Coding
(1)
Craps
(10)
Life
(19)
Tech
(2)
Trance
(2)
Ubuntu
(2)
UTAR
(7)