Just came back from the mid term test. Things doesn't go well as I expected. Of course, this is the result of not paying attention during lecture. Putting last minute effort is really insufficient.
Not that I don't want to let you copy, but the fact is I don't sure my answer, and some of them even is just guessing. I just don't like to do anything that have uncertainty. Please forgive my selfishness.
Trying to hide myself from the real world, by keep watching anime. Delayed all the tasks, delayed until last minute. What happened? I don't really know. Just that this semester is like tenser? Please forgive my selfishness.
Everyday in Kampar affects my emotion, I wonder why? Too concern? Or because I wanted to be concerned? I know recently I'm not "looking" good, but thanks to bear with me. Thank you for bearing with my selfishness.
Keep drag you to talk when you busy, but not replying you when I busy, please forgive my selfishness.
PS: This semester will perform badly. Will 3As be too high expectation with my effort?
